Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 EOC

I have been a photographer for over eleven years with specialties ranging from landscape and pet photography to glamour and wedding photography. In the past two years it has been my ultimate goal to make my portfolio stronger while also assisting other photographers with their works. Recently I have been staying busy doing headshots and glamour portraits and developing my editing skills to the point that other pro photographers would look to me for help. I have an extensive knowledge in photographic lighting equipment and its uses, as well as an average knowledge of video equipment, its uses, and editing. I have assisted in photo shoots such as the NASCAR Awards Banquet in Las Vegas NV, April’s edition of Las Vegas Bride cover shoot, The Garth Brooks Announcement that he was coming out of retirement, and multiple ads for Las Vegas area Real Estate brokers. I have shot multiple events, from weddings to coming of age parties. I have also worked long hours in editing glamour portraits and fashion work.